Thursday, June 21, 2012

Train Birthday Banner

I decided to work on some different banners and experiment with making Toy Story characters since I think that is what we are doing for Jack's 3rd birthday. Yes I know his birthday is 9 months away but it's summer and I need something to do.

I have put together a train "Happy Birthday" banner in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. I used metallic silver for the bottom of the box cars and the flatbed. I plan to add the Toy Story to each box car (Ham, Aliens, Bo, Slinky, Rex, Zurg, Bullseye, Mr. Potato Head, Mrs. Potato Head, Jessie, Woody, Buzz, Lotso)

 ****I can make it any colors and add any characters. *****

I can add a picture of your kid in the window of the train!

Will add the age to the empty flatbed.





No comments:

Post a Comment