Saturday, February 11, 2012

Scrapbook Pages

Since scrapbooking is really were all the crafting started, I should share some of my pages. At each retreat I always have one or two pages that are my favorite.  So here are the favorites from the last two retreats. I used a variety of cricut cartirdges on these pages.
“Our Seed is Growing”
While I was pregnant with Jack, AJ took my picture each week in front of my tree. Since AJ took 22 pictures of me while I was pregnant, I decided to only use six of them.  The tree is very special because my students from the year before made it for me! So I felt it was appropriate to include it in my theme for the page.


“Buckaroo”
 As a shower gift, I was given AJ’s cowboy hat and boots from when he was little so of course our sweet boy had to have his picture taken in them.  Since our boy is so big, at four months the hat and boots barely fit! So we decided to take his pictures at the Beach House before they didn’t fit all.



“Rise Up”


Jack’s Daddy is a huge Falcons fan so Jack had to have a Falcons jersey. For Jack’s six month pictures we had football pictures taken.

“Santa Baby”
For Jack’s first Christmas, we took his pictures with a Santa hat and a string of lights!! It made such a good page.  

No comments:

Post a Comment